Quick AV Help Guide
If the instructions in the classroom for connecting your iPad the Apple TV via AirPlay do not result in a good display, here is a help guide for plan B.
- Connect your iPad to the VGA cable via your dongle. Insert the audio cable into your iPad earphone port.
- Turn on the document camera.
- Choose the source which is labeled PC or iPad. (The button surround must turn blue to mirror your iPad screen - it might need to be pressed twice to get a blue surround.)
- Your iPad should now be mirrored on the screen.
- If not, check the connection at the wall plate to ensure the cable is securely connected, and the audio cable is plugged in.
- If this does not work, switch back to document camera and place your iPad under the camera to be projected onto the screen, as a last resort. Adjust focus and zoom.